Board of Directors
Resources & Reserves
Top 20 Shareholders
News & Media
Sign up to Email Alerts
Board of Directors
Malachite Resources Limited is a Sydney-based, Australian resources company.
Malachite is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (Code: MAR). More detailed corporate information about Malachite can be found at our
Key projects in the company's portfolio include:
• LORENA is a high grade gold deposit located about 15km east of Cloncurry in northwest Queensland and only 2km from the paved Flinders Highway.
• Lorena contains approximately 60,000 ounces of gold in resource at an average grade of around 9g/t Au and has excellent further potential.
• Malachite has entered into a joint venture with BCD Resources NL (BCD) to develop the Lorena Gold Project
• BCD can earn 50% of the project by developing the project, which includes the infrastructure and plant to produce a gold bearing concentrate.
• The Lorena Gold Project is being developed in 2014 as an initial open pit gold mine producing 30,000 ounces of gold.
• First gold concentrate is expected in early 2015.
• The gold concentrate will be transported to BCD’s processing facility in Beaconsfield Tasmania to produce gold dore.
• Potential for an underground operation below the proposed open cut based on drilling at depth which intersected 5.3m at 13g/t Au some 125m down plunge from the bottom of the proposed pit.
• Exploration for new deposits on adjoining tenements will take place progressively with exploration at Lorena.
• CONRAD is a silver-rich multi-metal mineral deposit, containing silver, tin, copper, lead, and zinc.
• High grade ore is concentrated into discrete shoots that are contained within a well defined linear structure which is mineralised over a length of at least 4km.
• The project is held 100% by Malachite and is located 25km south of Inverell in northern NSW, where it is well served by existing infrastructure.
• The Conrad deposit offers good metallurgy and favourable underground mining conditions.
• Drilling to date has delineated a total mineral resource containing approximately 10 million ounces of silver with substantial credits from tin, lead, zinc and copper.
• Recent scoping study work has focused on underground mining methods suitable for this project.
For more detailed information on our projects please go to
Copyright 2014 © Malachite |